As most of you already know…we’re pregnant!
(actually wrote this about a week after I found out)
We are sooo very excited. I want to go out and buy everything now, I want to find out if it’s a boy or girl, I wanna see it and play with it! EEEEEeeee! So far my pregnancy has been fairly easy (I realize this may change when I post my next update) HA. The waiting process of pregnancy is killer! You feel different so you wait and wait and wait to take the pregnancy test. You take the pregnancy test (maybe multiple times) and you wait and wait and wait for the results. You get a positive, and you wait and wait and wait to have your first doctor’s appointment. Then you wait and wait and wait to tell everyone about it! THEN you wait some more to find out if it’s a boy or girl! Finally…you gotta WAIT for the thing to even get here! PHEW sure is frustrating for a woman with raging hormones. In all honesty though, every little step is so exciting I don’t even care about all the waiting.
Everywhere I read told me to have a journal during my pregnancy…so here goes.
This is what I’ve experienced so far. (I’ve erased some, cause they were just a little too personal to place on a blog. HA sorry if what I did put offends anyone.)
- Implantation Bleeding- Didn’t experience this.
- Missed Period- Yes
- Abdominal Cramps- Yep
- Fatigue- I nap all the time! I get sleepy by but for some odd reason I wake up at ungodly hours in the morning. (Now, I’m still tired all the time…but I stay up at night with nausea and wake up later)
- Headaches- Occasionally…and they like to occur right in the middle of class, church or a movie. Of course.
- Food Cravings of Aversions- Haven’t really noticed much except I am always hungry. The only thing I can’t seem to get enough of is orange juice. (I still crave orange juice…but eating has become harder due to nausea. I try to eat little things every hour)
- Morning Sickness- Not really, just starving when I wake up. (I call mine Night Sickness)
- Nausea (with or without vomiting)- Haven’t had any!! *knocks on wood* I’m pretty amazed by this, but I haven’t thrown up since I was a kid. So maybe that’s just not a problem for me. Which would be AWESOME! (Obviously this didn’t last long. I’ve only thrown up once…but the nausea is pretty frequent.)
- Tender or Sore Breasts- Yes…this is quite annoying.
- Frequent Urination- I didn’t really notice a change until a little while later…now I’m up a during the night with frequent bathroom trips. (I notice it now. I try not to drink too much at night)
- Increased Sense of Smell- Not really.
- Heartburn and/or Constipation- Sometimes. (both are a big yes now.)
- Mood Swings and Irritability- At first I noticed my mood was really good, I felt so great! Its been changing though. (I’ve been crying every day over the weirdest things. Sometimes it’s just cause I’m happy. Other times I can get really mean if I haven’t eaten…)
- Back Pain- Yes, comes and goes.
- Skin Changes- Yeah, I look like a teenager again. Stupid pimples.
- Gas- More so in the beginning, but yes, so embarrassing.
- Higher Body Temperature- I haven’t taken my temperature, but I have felt warmer.
- Bloating or Weight Gain- bloating yes, haven’t noticed any weight gain.
- Positive Pregnancy Test – YES! More like four a five of them! Haha