Currently we've been thinking about our "plans for the future"...I guess thats what a baby does to ya!
- We continue with the International Church Planting program. We would be deployed in 2014, and serve 2-3 years overseas in a location that is chosen by the school and the IMB.
- We return to the states, and hopefully become involved in a church plant.
- We study to receive our teaching and business associates.
- (optional) We apply for a career position with the IMB, utilizing our teaching and business degrees.
- We switch to the North American Church Planting program.
- We are then employed with NAMB in a North American location.
- While serving with NAMB, we would pursue our associates in business and teaching.
- (optional) After serving with NAMB, we would apply for a career position with the IMB, utilizing those degrees.